I finished the two volumes last night. I did dig through the pile of types to look for the particular ornament a night before, but I couldn't find it !!! It's one of those border ornaments that looks like a repetition of an oriental character. So I used something else. There wasn't any indication of what fonts were used for the spine letter embossing on the original, so I used fonts that were almost exactly the same as what was used on the title page. The leather has been dyed to look aged. I dye leather based on the original cover's texture and color, so you'll probably see other variations of my custom-dyed leather bindings in the future.
// For before pictures of these volumes, go to :