This is a Bible in Swedish (Bibeln) that I just finished restoring. I BELIEVE it's in Swedish as it looks Nordic and was published in Stockholm. (maybe in Norwegian though..??) There's not a publishing date printed, but based on the owner's hand written notes, it's gotta be older than 1872. This is one of the client's grandmother's Bibles, and he wanted us to preserve everything. - My master told me to make the Bible as close to the condition that the client's grandma had, as possible. So I did. The Bible required a re-hinge inside and out, and corners and spine repaired. Sounds like a relatively straightforward job, yeah? Nay... Repairing the paper was a bit of trouble. The acid contained in the paper made the paper brittle, and his grandma pasted some clippings and notes on the title page that I had to remove without destroying the thin paper. As a bookbinder, I don't mind doing tedious tasks, but this was a rather nerve wracking job. Anyway, they were all released perfectly and the title page is as good as it can be after paper mending. According to the client's instruction, he didn't think those damaged loose pages could be saved including the title page, so he told us to reprint the title page and put the original aside. Of course it's much easier to "discard" the damaged page and reprint it, but I wanted the original preserved, the page the client's grandma actually used. (You see, I'm a sentimentalist.) Anyway, the original spine was in a horrible condition, so it still seems to be a little rough looking, but I did all I can do to make it as good as and repairs as invisible as possible. If I remember correctly, I've worked on a book for him several months ago (another Bible like this, I think). As he's decided to use us again, he must have approved my work then. I hope he is gonna be happy with my work this time again ~~.